These sensors are custom-made in order to meet the exact requirements for use and to be able to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Industrial ovens (heat treatment, incineration).
- Power engineering, reactors.
- Chimneys (combustion gases).
- Annealing and heat treatment process.
- Fusion baths for metal and glass.
- Special executions for explosive environments ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO, GOST, SIL2 certified.
|S41-04||Type R, S, B or C for temperatures up to 2000°C (ceramic or sapphire)|
|S41||Types R, S or B for temperatures up to maximal 1800°C (ceramic)|
|S40||Types J, K or N, for temperatures up to maximal 1200°C (metal or ceramic)|
|S96||Straight or flexible multipoint|
|User Guide||Installation, handling and operation of Thermo-Sensors|
|S96FX Instruction for use||Installation and handling procedures for Flexible Multipoints S96|
|Thermo-WELL||A wide range of reliable thermowells to protect instruments|
|Thermo-WELL User Guide||Installation, usage and maintenance of thermowells||
|S20||Sensor type S20||